A) Eligibility Condition
- All the students have to fill the eligibility form at the first year level in order to be eligible to appear for the university examination.
- Optional subjects once selected will not be changed.
- F .Y . B. Com. , B. B. A. , B. C. A. and external students are eligible for admission to S.Y . B. Com , B. B. A. and B. C. A. as regular students on the condition that they have passed FY or have ATKT.
B) Counselling during Admission
During admission, faculty members are available to counsel the students and guide them to select specialization / optional subjects which will help them in their career.
C) Documents required for Admission and Eligibility
- Statement of Marks of H.S.C / other examination considered equivalent by the Board.
- School/ College Leaving Certificate.
- Passing Certificate of H.S.C. or equivalent examination.
- Migration Certificate (in case of students from outside state)
- Certificate in the prescribed "Appendix A" of eligibility form of the Board (for candidates coming from outside India)
- Caste Certificate / Validity / Non Creamy layer (as applicable)
- Domicile Certificate
D) Cancellation of Admission
In case of cancellation of admission, rules for refund as notified by the Savitribai Phule Pune University will be as follows :
Time of cancellation and amount to be refunded
- From 1st day to 10 days - 80 % of the total fees from the date of securing admission
- From 11th day to 30 days - 60% of the total fees from the date of securing admission
- After 30 days - Nil
Note : Admission will be finalized only after the necessary documents are submitted. Deserving students can avail the facility of scholarships and freeships, provided they submit the necessary documents.