- A course in ‘Environmental Awareness’ is compulsory to all S. Y. B. Com. students. Passing this subject is necessary to acquire a degree certificate. Grades are awarded for this subject.
- Passing percentage in all subjects is 40%
- Atkt rules are applicable according to the university norms.
- Internal examination will be conducted only once per semester / term as per university norms.
- All the first year level (F.Y.) examinations will be conducted by the college itself as per the university guidelines.
- Medical checkup is compulsory for the students of first year of all the faculties. Students who do not fulfill this condition will not be permitted to appear for annual examination.
- Students of first year B.Com have to appear for a Physical Education Examination. Those who do not fulfill this condition will n ot be permitted to appear for the annual examination.
- Practicals are compulsory for certain subjects. A Viva-Voce is conducted for that subject at the end of the year.
- Project work is compulsory for B.B.A./B.C.A. students.
Examination Pattern :
|Class||Term End / Mid Term||University Exam||Total Marks||Aggregate Marks|
|F.Y.B.Com||20 Marks||80 Marks||100||700|
|S.Y.B.Com||20 Marks||80 Marks||100||600|
|T.Y.B.Com||20 Marks||80 Marks||100||600|
|F.Y., S.Y. T.Y. BBA||Midsem 20||80||20+80||3600|
|F.Y., S.Y. T.Y. BCA||Midsem 20||80||20+80||3600|
|* Project Work Is Compulsory For B.B.A./B.C.A. Students.|