- As per the norms set by the SPPU strict action would be taken against the culprits in cases of ragging in our college, hostels etc. These actions would include punishment ranging from fines and warning to filing F.I.R. and rustication of the culprits depending on the severity of the act of ragging which would be determined by the inquiry conducted by the Anti-Ragging committee in consultation with the Management.
- A cell for harassment against women is functioning in the college
in keeping with the supreme court guidelines (Vishaka guidelines)
- As per the Savitribai Phule Pune University rules, a minimum of 75% attendance is essential; failing
which action will be taken as per rules.
- The students should park their vehicles at the parking space for students provided
by the college. If the vehicle is parked in the adjacent space, college will not take
responsibility of it.
- The student must switch off her mobile while on college premises.
- Students must always carry their i-cards. Students will not be entertained in the
office or library if she does not possess the same.
- Admitted students have to follow the rules and regulations of the college.
- No graffiti to be written anywhere in the college.
Every student of Huzurpaga College shall at all time :
- Conduct herself properly.
- Maintain proper behavior.
- Observe strict discipline both on the college premises, educational trips, camps etc. arranged by the college.